TAMPA (WFLA) — The Hurricane Hunters journeyed into the eye of Hurricane Dorian Saturday and came back with an extraordinary picture.
The National Hurricane Center credited Paul Chang with the photograph on Twitter.
Chang captured the image aboard NOAA’s Hurricane Hunter P-3 Aircraft, the post says.
- Ragin Cajun Classic Volleyball Tournament expected to help local economy
- Democrats demand support for American Relief Plan as Republicans push for ‘vote-a-rama’
- Tigers Face Oral Roberts This Weekend at “The Box”
- Border Patrol tracking large spike in unaccompanied migrant children
- LC welcomes Boys & Girls Club’s Youth Legislature to campus March 10