PINELLAS PARK, Fla (WFLA) – An Amber Alert has been issued for a missing 16-year-old girl out of Pinellas County.
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement says 16-year-old Jada Burrell is missing from Pinellas Park who may be with 17-year-old Eshunn Cummings.
Burrell was last seen in the 7700 block of 62nd Street last wearing a pink shirt with white sleeves, black leggings, and sandals.
Burrell is described as 5 feet 2 inches in height, weighing 130 pounds, with black hair with blue extensions. Cummings was last seen wearing a green shirt, a blue jacket and black shorts.
If you have any information on the whereabouts of this child please contact the Pinellas Park Police Department at 727-369-7864 or 911.
- Ragin Cajun Classic Volleyball Tournament expected to help local economy
- Democrats demand support for American Relief Plan as Republicans push for ‘vote-a-rama’
- Tigers Face Oral Roberts This Weekend at “The Box”
- Border Patrol tracking large spike in unaccompanied migrant children
- LC welcomes Boys & Girls Club’s Youth Legislature to campus March 10