SARALAND, Ala. (WKRG) –– Hurricane sally revealed something unseen for decades at Bayou Sara in Saraland. This picture is courtesy of David Fields photography. This was a paddle boat that was docked there in 70s. The owners meant it to be a gambling boat, but never got the right licenses.
It burned down in the 90s after sitting there for more than 30 years. As for how hold it might be, the type of nails used reveal it was likely built more than a century ago.
- Rapper accused of fraudulently getting $1.2M in jobless benefits after boastful music video
- Numbers show most Orleans Parish early voters women, Democrats, Black
- Election 2020: Louisiana’s unclaimed property funds
- Election 2020: Sports betting
- Alexandria PD searching for man wanted for murder and armed robbery