BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Gov. John Bel Edwards is addressing the Resilient Louisiana Commission on Friday morning.
According to the organization, “the Resilient Louisiana Commission is charged with helping chart the state’s path from COVID-19 to a stronger and healthier economy that is more resistant to future disruptions.”
The virtual meeting is scheduled to start at 10 a.m.
- David Griffin talks current state of the New Orleans Pelicans ahead of camp
- Justices hear arguments on undocumented immigrants’ status for 2020 Census
- Mexican president draws protesters, desperate pleas for help during visit to Tijuana
- LSU’s Cam Thomas named SEC Freshman of the Week
- WATCH: Ed Orgeron talks LSU’s loss at Texas A&M, previews Bama game