BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Gov. John Bel Edwards is addressing the Resilient Louisiana Commission on Friday morning.
According to the organization, “the Resilient Louisiana Commission is charged with helping chart the state’s path from COVID-19 to a stronger and healthier economy that is more resistant to future disruptions.”
The virtual meeting is scheduled to start at 10 a.m.
- Four CLTCC campuses to be realigned in LCTCS board action
- Man charged with shooting elephant seal in head on California beach
- UNICEF opening office in Juarez to support migrant families and children
- City, LSUA, CLTCC partner to host READY EXPO April 22
- Cleco offers electrical safety tips to keep customers safe this spring