NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — The Rolling Stones are heading to Jazz Fest!
Officials with the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Foundation announced Tuesday, Nov. 21 that the group will headline the 2024 festival.
Their only festival appearance is set for May 2 as a part of their Stone Tour ’24 Hackney Diamonds.
“‘The Rolling Stones at Jazz Fest’ is a long-held prophecy coming true. The Festival thanks Mick, Keith, Ronnie, and Concerts West, for their steadfast dedication to making this once-in-a-lifetime Jazz Fest magic. The pilgrimage starts today, come get satisfied,” said Quint Davis, a producer and director of the festival.
The 2024 festival is slated to happen on April 25 to 28 and May 2 to 5.
To see The Rolling Stones, it will require the purchase of a second-weekend four-day wristband or a day-specific ticket. The May 2 concert will have limited capacity with tickets expected to sell quickly.
The full lineup of acts will be released in January.
- Senators grapple with aftershocks of Tuberville blockade
- Texas lawmakers want less red tape for proposed border crossings
- A classic scene from ‘Elf’ was almost scrapped at the request of Macy’s, according to the director
- Real or artificial? How to choose the most sustainable Christmas tree, no matter what it’s made of
- Catholic BR beats Acadiana 55-31 in Division 1 Select State Football Championship