RICHWOOD, La. (KTVE/KARD) — Richwood High School student Na’Shaya Puckett has been selected as the recipient of the Gates Scholarship. The Gates Scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate outstanding leadership, with the objective of helping them realize their full potential.
Na’Shaya will receive funding for the full cost of attendance to earn a bachelor’s degree that isn’t already covered by other financial aid. Tuition, fees, books, room and board, and additional personal expenses may be covered.
- First Republican publicly supports ousting McCarthy as Speaker
- 3-month-old baby allegedly shaken before body found in Bronx woods: police
- UPDATE: Police search for Lafayette bank robber
- Former First Lady Rosalynn Carter diagnosed with dementia
- Key House conservative on debt deal: ‘There’s a reason Mitt Romney supports this’