NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — The Audubon Aquarium and the Insectarium are reopening doors after a six-month-long renovation and relocation process.
Crews have been hard at work since November making top-to-bottom improvements. The aquarium has been re-imagined with a new riverfront entrance, lobby, and glass wall curtain with birds flying inside.
The insectarium relocated from the U.S. Customs House to be under the same roof as the aquarium. Tickets are already on sale starting at $35 for adults and $30 for children.
The doors will officially reopen on June 8.
- Trump, DeSantis in open warfare as 2024 race heats up
- Can a teacher lose their license for quitting a job?
- FBI warns public of manipulated photos and videos turned into explicit content
- Lake Mead water level stalls as Lake Powell continues strong rise
- Kansas City Chiefs honored at White House for Super Bowl win