BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Over 80 LSU athletes with NIL (Name, Image, and Likeness) deals now have an official website for fans to purchase licensed NIL merchandise.
According to a release, the site, Tigers NIL Store launched Tuesday, April 18 and is powered by Campus Ink. The store is among other NIL networks for universities such as Purdue, Penn State, Duke, Iowa State, and many more.
The store features merchandise where fans can shop confidently to support their favorite athletes from all sports, men’s and women’s. All apparel has been licensed by LSU.
- Former Trump aide confirms he testified before federal grand jury
- The Iron Sheik, WWE Hall of Famer, dead at 81
- Stronger peso may bring more Mexican shoppers to U.S. border cities
- Deputies: Archibald man dies after falling into a pond while doing yardwork
- Louisiana Delta Community College hosted a ribbon-cutting for a new nursing simulation lab at its Bastrop campus