BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – OLOL confirms Dr. Shane Mckinney “is no longer with our organization.”
This comes after a suspect was wanted for allegedly attacking a female near the LSU Lakes.
Mckinney is accused of attacking an athlete from Southern University earlier this month.
The Louisiana NAACP subsequently asked for a special prosecutor in this case.
A second battery case possibly involving Mckinney is currently under investigation.
Mckinney was a pediatrician at Our Lady of the Lake Children’s Health and the doctor’s profile is no longer on the OLOL website.
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries
- Target employees to receive $500-plus pandemic bonus
- UPDATE: Man steals marked police unit in Iberia Parish, leads pursuit through three parishes before apprehension
- Spurs vs Pelicans game postponed
- President Biden says 100-day goal on vaccinations may rise to 150 million instead of 100 million