LAFAYETTE, La. (KLFY) — At Monday’s Lafayette library board meeting the board announced the termination of the board director.
Danny Gillane was the board director and his annual evaluation was on Monday’s meeting agenda.
The board announced in the open public meeting that Gillane was being terminated.
No further details are available at this time.
- ‘Tectonic shifting’ possible in SCOTUS consumer case
- Who is the new speaker of the House? It’s complicated
- They’re ‘young punks with guns,’ says South Texas congressman after carjacking in DC
- APSO narcotics agents make arrests for 2 indoor marijuana grows
- Excitement fills the air as Central Louisiana gears up for Manufacturing Month 2023