WEST MONROE, LA. (KTVE/KARD) — On February 27, 2023, Jamie Johnson was named as the General Manager of West Monroe’s new indoor sports complex slated to open this coming Fall. Jamie is a West Monroe native and co-owner of D-Bat Monroe, a softball and baseball equipment company and training facility.
Construction has been going on the building for the past year and is continuing to progress. The new complex is 112,000 square-feet and is expected to open this Fall, but a specific date has not been set yet.
- McCarthy brushes off Trump’s payment to Stormy Daniels as ‘personal money’
- Family concerned after 18-year-old suffers seizure after being sold THC gummies
- LSUA Men’s Basketball Coach Cordaro will not return next season
- LSU Estimates that Carbon Capture and Sequestration Project could help decarbonize energy industry while supporting jobs
- NY DA Alvin Bragg could eye various charges in Trump prosecution