NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Drake fans will need to wait a little longer to catch his “It’s All a Blur” tour in New Orleans.
The rapper’s tour with 21 Savage, originally set to kick off at the Smoothie King Center in June, has been pushed back to September 20. The tour opener was scheduled for June 16 but will now take place on June 29 in Memphis.
We’re told tickets purchased for the June show will be honored on the new date.
Along with changing the date for his New Orleans show, the rapper has added shows in Toronto, Brooklyn, Inglewood, and Denver. See a full list of tour dates here.
- Some Apple customers frustrated by new savings accounts
- Homemade bomb found in Florida neighborhood, officials say
- Look up: This weekend Venus will be at its highest point in the sky
- 1 in 4 children in the US are of Hispanic, Latino descent: Census Bureau
- Does Texas’ ‘drag ban bill’ target transgender Texans?