NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Starting Friday, Aug. 25, Dillard University officials will reinstate the COVID-19 safety protocol of wearing masks while indoors.
All students, employees, and visitors will be required to wear masks and face coverings while inside classrooms and offices.
Officials say the mandate will be in effect for the next two weeks as they assess the COVID risk on campus.
According to Louisiana’s Department of Health, COVID-19 cases are on the rise stating this would be the eighth surge since the pandemic started.
- Race is on to find Great Lakes shipwrecks before quagga mussels destroy them
- Dolphins beat Broncos 70-20, scoring the most points by an NFL team in a game since 1966
- ‘Expend4bles’ opens with epic flop, ‘Nun 2’ claims top spot at box office
- Taylor Swift attends Chiefs game amid Kelce dating rumors
- DeSantis faces decisive moment with GOP debate