BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- Those who qualify for Disaster Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program can now apply for benefits all day through September 23.
This change comes after the program received low wait times during Phase 2.
Before, residents had to apply based off of an alphabet system.
More information on the DSNAP application can be found here.
- Seven constitutional amendments on the ballot in Louisiana this year.
- GALLERY: LSU runs away from South Carolina
- Instructor, student pilot died in Magnolia Springs plane crash
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead in Leavenworth
- Police say missing Youngsville teen may be in the New Orleans area