BOSSIER CITY, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – The Bossier City Police Department is alerting the public of an elderly non-English speaker with dementia who went missing Tuesday evening.
According to a release from BCPD, 67-year-old Martin Kenjie left his home in the 1100 block of Patricia Drive in Bossier City around 5 p.m.
Police say Kenjie has dementia and is not very familiar with the area.
Kenjie is 5 foot 8 inches tall and weighs 150 lbs. He was last seen wearing a blue hoodie, gray sweatpants, and blue slippers.
Anyone with information that could help police locate Kenjie should call the Bossier City Police Department at 318-741-8611. Anonymous tips can be submitted by calling Bossier Crime Stoppers at 318-424-4100 or by using their P3Tips app.
- GPS may have led another car into Hawaii Island harbor, police say
- Frontier Airlines introduces new ‘all you can fly’ pass
- ‘That ’70s Show’ actor Danny Masterson found guilty of 2 out of 3 counts of rape in retrial
- Video: Car launches over tow truck in Georgia
- House gets debt ceiling bill over key procedural hurdle — with Democratic help