BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – The Tigers offense exploded with six runs in the sixth to push No. 11/12 LSU past Missouri, 9-1 in five innings.
Ali Newland led the offense going 2-for-3 from the dish with two RBIs and a home run.
The Tigers will take on No. 1 Oklahoma Tuesday at 6 p.m.
Check back later for the full recap.
(LSU Athletics Press Release)
- Chris Christie: Details of Trump indictment ‘devastating,’ ‘damning’
- Buying a car out of state: What you should know
- The producers of ‘Family Feud’ wanted an iconic actor to host the show, according to Richard Dawson
- What to look for when buying a used car
- 9 people shot in San Francisco’s Mission District during ‘targeted’ incident, police say