MONROE, La. — The kids at the Louisiana Baptist Children’s Home got a special Christmas gift today when Gayle Benson came to Monroe.
Benson, the owner of the New Orleans Saints and the New Orleans Pelicans, was in town today and surprised 21 kids with an all-expenses-paid trip to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, according to our content partners at the News-Star.
A total of 40 kids will get to attend the trip.
- Chiefs fan saved Super Bowl IV memorabilia from 1970 now worth thousands
- Garoppolo gets 49ers to Super Bowl with handoffs not throws
- Suggs aiming for Super Bowl after joining Chiefs last month
- Budweiser combats ‘typical American’ stereotypes in Super Bowl spot
- Plea change set in African-American church fire case