MONROE, La. — The kids at the Louisiana Baptist Children’s Home got a special Christmas gift today when Gayle Benson came to Monroe.
Benson, the owner of the New Orleans Saints and the New Orleans Pelicans, was in town today and surprised 21 kids with an all-expenses-paid trip to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, according to our content partners at the News-Star.
A total of 40 kids will get to attend the trip.
- NFL remains ‘highly confident’ in getting in full season
- Southwest flight attendant accompanies El Paso pup 2,000 miles to his forever home
- Reports: Big Ten to cancel fall football season
- Louisiana unemployment: Sen. Bill Cassidy recognizes holes in President’s executive order
- Stores inside Juarez malls allowed to reopen; maquiladoras given more leeway