KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City police arrested at least two person Wednesday morning after a police pursuit ended in a crash just on the edge of the parade crowd.
The incident happened around 8:20 a.m. at 20th and Pershing.
Police stopped the suspect with what they call at ‘PIT maneuver.’
FOX4 is monitoring the situation very closely.
- Ex-US Olympics gymnastics coach with ties to Nassar dies by suicide following human trafficking, sexual assault charges
- ‘I just want to be an average human’: 13-year-old science lover who lost his mom looking for a new family
- American Airlines jet has close encounter with unidentified flying object
- LSU gets conference makeup game at Missouri
- Has Drew Brees changed his mind about retirement??