BAHAMAS (WFLA) — Ominous cell phone video taken from an island in the Atlantic shows Hurricane Dorian’s arrival in the Bahamas.
The video was shared on Facebook by Visit Green Turtle Cay, a tourism company for the island in the Bahamas.
The 1 p.m. update by the National Hurricane Center said Hurricane Dorian has reached maximum winds near 180 mph with gusts over 220 mph.
- Newsfeed Now for November 12: Arctic blast hits the U.S.; The secret to living to a 100
- WATCH: Alex Trebek chokes up over heartfelt message from “Jeopardy!” contestant
- for KING & COUNTRY excited to perform with Dolly Parton at CMA Awards
- Snow, icy conditions hit Northeast, South
- Paramount shows off new Sonic with new trailer