BAHAMAS (WFLA) — Ominous cell phone video taken from an island in the Atlantic shows Hurricane Dorian’s arrival in the Bahamas.
The video was shared on Facebook by Visit Green Turtle Cay, a tourism company for the island in the Bahamas.
The 1 p.m. update by the National Hurricane Center said Hurricane Dorian has reached maximum winds near 180 mph with gusts over 220 mph.
- Landry List: What does Sean Payton do next with Drew Brees out?
- Landry List: LSU needs Defensive Line depth to step up vs SEC talent
- Yankees great Mariano Rivera awarded Presidential Medal of Freedom
- GALLERY: Saints Fall in LA vs Rams
- La. gubernatorial candidates set to face off Thursday in televised debate