BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — LSU women’s basketball guard Alexis Morris announced Tuesday she is entering the WNBA draft.
“All Glory to God, and a special thank you to my family, the LSU Women’s Basketball coaching staff, and to our amazing fan base,” said Morris on Twitter. “Excited for the next chapter!”
In her announcement, she thanks LSU, the coaching staff, her teammates and the fans.
Click here to read her full statement.
The LSU Lady Tigers and the Baton Rouge community are celebrating after the team took home its first NCAA Championship trophy. A parade is set for Wednesday, April 5 starting at 6:30 p.m.
- Some Apple customers frustrated by new savings accounts
- Homemade bomb found in Florida neighborhood, officials say
- Look up: This weekend Venus will be at its highest point in the sky
- 1 in 4 children in the US are of Hispanic, Latino descent: Census Bureau
- Does Texas’ ‘drag ban bill’ target transgender Texans?