Vernon Parish (11/21/19)— Late afternoon on November 19, 73 year old Myra Turner was killed in a fatal crash.
According to Louisiana State Police, at around 4:30 P.M., Turner was driving a 2017 Chevrolet Cruze westbound on LA Highway 489 when she failed to stop at a stop sign, causing her to collide with a 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe travelling southbound on LA Highway 121.
Though Turner was wearing her seat belt, she was pronounced dead at the scene.
Routine toxicology is pending and the crash is still under investigation.
- A Fresno man detained by ICE is reunited with his family
- Chickenpox detected in child staying at migrant tent camp in Juarez
- Judge orders government to share floodplain data with defendants in private border-wall suit
- House GOP leader blocks Louisiana income forecast boost
- Saints defense looking to get back on track against the run