FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — A clinic in NorthWest Florida says a man came in with flu-like symptoms after traveling internationally, prompting a temporary closing of the white-Wilson Medical Center.
The center re-opened Wednesday afternoon.
The appropriate steps were immediately taken to evaluate this individual and any potential exposure to COVID-19.White-Wilson Medical Center
The center says if you have any flu-like symptoms or have traveled internationally, call the Florida Department of Health at 850-833-9065 for further instruction.
- Parish-wide curfew issued for St. Martin Parish
- Joint press conference scheduled for 11 a.m. Thursday in Alexandria
- Oregon veteran recovers from COVID-19, celebrates 104th birthday
- SLPSS replacing grab & go meals with new program, Three O’Clock Project
- Samuel L. Jackson’s advice for the COVID-19 pandemic? ‘Stay the f— at home’