(WATE) — The Consumer Product Safety Commission is warning people to stop using a specific kind of bassinet.
The Sumr Brands (formerly Summer Infant) “SwaddleMe By Your Bed Sleeper” is a product, the CPSC says, that puts infants at risk of suffocation.
However, they’re not aware of any incidents or deaths.
Officials with the sleeper’s maker, Sumr Brands, say the bassinet hasn’t been produced in more than a year and is no longer being sold at major retailers.
It’s also important to note that the “SwaddleMe By Your Bed Sleeper” is not currently on recall by the CPSC.
Sumr Brands saying it has significant design differences from other inclined sleepers.
- Still waiting on your stimulus payment? Call this number.
- Chip and Joanna Gaines’ Magnolia Market and other properties reopening June 1
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – May 28, 2020
- Stay at home order allowed LaDOTD to make headway on road projects
- Makeshift high school graduation held inside Clarksville grocery store