All persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty
BATROP, La. (KTVE/KARD) — On Wednesday, April 5, 2023, officials of the Bastrop Police Department received a complaint in reference to vandalism at the Morehouse Public Library-Dunbar Branch. According to reports, the Bastrop Police Department discovered two suspects in the vandalism and burglary.
According to authorities, On April 13, 2023, the Bastrop Police Department-Detective Division located and arrested two juveniles for two counts Simple Burglary and Conspiracy.
- Accelerated cognitive decline seen after heart attacks: study
- DeSantis debuts 2024 campaign in Iowa after glitch-filled launch
- Tennessee woman missing during cross-country trip found safe, boyfriend arrested: police
- Debt ceiling bill clears key procedural hurdle to advance to House floor
- Third man charged in death of Run-DMC’s Jam Master Jay, 21 years later