PLASH ISLAND, Ala. (WKRG) — In a video shared to WKRG News 5, an alligator can be spotted in the flood waters outside a home on Plash Island in Gulf Shores.
In the video from Tina Bennett, a 10- to 12- foot alligator swims through the waters surging outside a residence after Hurricane Sally’s landfall.
WKRG Meteorologist Thomas Geboy urges residents shelter in place until flood waters recede due to the displaced wildlife and the downed power lines.
Safely send your photos and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Investigation underway after man died hours after getting COVID-19 vaccine
- GOP Rep. Madison Cawthorn, who contested election results, admits Biden victory wasn’t fraudulent
- 13-year-old girl arrested in homicide at Lake Charles grocery store
- LDH confirms COVID-19 outbreak connected to Louisiana Classic wrestling tournament
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship