PLASH ISLAND, Ala. (WKRG) — In a video shared to WKRG News 5, an alligator can be spotted in the flood waters outside a home on Plash Island in Gulf Shores.
In the video from Tina Bennett, a 10- to 12- foot alligator swims through the waters surging outside a residence after Hurricane Sally’s landfall.
WKRG Meteorologist Thomas Geboy urges residents shelter in place until flood waters recede due to the displaced wildlife and the downed power lines.
Safely send your photos and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Halyna Hutchins: What we know about the cinematographer killed by prop gun
- Conference USA options thinning as three more teams reportedly leaving for Sun Belt
- Louisiana State Penitentiary to hold arts and crafts show in December
- Border love: 12 couples tie the knot at migrant camp in Tijuana
- Wins and losses vary, but Saints culture does not