JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – With the coronavirus pandemic still happening, Girl Scouts will now allow girls nationwide to participate virtually. Girl Scouts of the USA (GSUSA) is launching three outdoor initiatives to keep girls entertained and engaged in virtual and in-person environmental activities all summer long.
The offerings include virtual summer camps, free online experiences tied to the outdoors, and exciting virtual events to ensure girls across the country have access to a variety of fun, challenging, and experiential activities so they can continue to develop essential skills and behaviors that will help them become effective leaders in the outdoors and beyond.
To learn more and/or sign up click here.
- Prince Philip is laid to rest as somber queen sits alone
- The names of the 8 victims murdered in the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting
- UPDATE: 2 Seacor crewmembers recovered Friday have been identified by Coast Guard
- Is Louisiana getting its fair share of CARES Act funding?
- Will your kids need to be vaccinated?