BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Drone footage by John Oldshue captured massive flooding along Fish River in Baldwin County Thursday.
Hurricane Sally made landfall Wednesday near Gulf Shores, Alabama, as a Category 2 storm, pushing a surge of ocean water onto the coast and dumping torrential rain that forecasters said would cause dangerous flooding from the Florida Panhandle to Mississippi and well inland in the days ahead.
- One death, multiple injuries reported in Mississippi from Hurricane Zeta
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s why Pelosi is aiming for a deal right after Election Day
- Big Game Bound Week 8: Key AFC, NFC matchups
- Family says hero brother saved 9-year-old after man grabbed, tried to ‘drag’ boy out of corn maze
- APD investigating an armed robbery of a business on MacArthur Drive