ALEXANDRIA, La. (WNTZ) – America’s favorite cooking show, Master Chef Junior, is currently taking applications from parents for their upcoming 9th season! If your child is between ages 8 and 13, they qualify for their chance to compete for the title of Master Chef Junior and have the experience of a lifetime.
HOW TO APPLY: Click here and enter your child’s birthday. Then, continue through the form, and follow the given instructions from FOX.
HOW DO I QUALIFY?:
- Your child must be at least 8 years old and not older than 13 years old as of February 1, 2023.
- Your child must be a citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States.
- Child (Applicant) AND either one parent or legal guardian must be available for filming starting Early February 2023 for approximately 3 – 4 weeks.
Your child must have a valid work permit in hand by February 1, 2023. The Work Permit must be issued by the state of residence.
- Lawmakers react to ‘brutal and violent killing’ of Tyre Nichols, call for justice after video of arrest released
- Are you in your state’s top 1%? New income analysis explains
- With asylum case pending, Pakistani migrant takes on college in California
- School bus crashes through home in New Jersey; driver arrested
- Staff shakeup in Virginia school district where first-grader shot teacher