KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Nobody must have left the Garth Brooks concert early.
Concert goers took to social media after the show to complain about the traffic congestion, some saying it was worse than a University of Tennessee game, where the announced attendance is typically larger than the number of tickets sold to the Garth Brooks’ Stadium Tour show.
RELATED: Garth Brooks in photos
If you were in the after-concert traffic last night, what’s your take?
- Deadline to request absentee ballot for April 24 election is TODAY
- Newsfeed Now: White House prepares for Chauvin verdict; Kids possibly able to get vaccinated against COVID-19 in 2022
- LSUA professor accepted for publication in international journal
- Alexandria police investigate two separate Monday night shootings
- U.S. border travel restrictions extended again until May 21, Texas Democrat criticizes move