NEW YORK (WATE) — If you can’t listen to enough Dolly Parton, New York Public Radio podcast group WNYC Studios is hoping to give you a little more to listen to.
“Dolly Parton’s America” will explore the story of the country music icon “at the crossroads of America’s culture wars.”
Two-time Peabody Award-winning podcast creator Jad Abumrad, creator of “Radiolab” and “More Perfect” is in charge of the project.
- Dream Team: Olympic shot put hopeful coached by wife
- NC teacher among 2 dead after Mexican drug cartel ‘shootout,’ sheriff says
- LC convergence media students earn regional, national awards for journalism
- Can my employer legally ask if I received the COVID-19 vaccine?
- LSUA Cenla Economic Dashboard for April 2021 released