CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – The woman charged with murder in the case of a missing 11-year-old boy used to be an employee of Horry County Schools.
Letecia Stauch was employed with Horry County Schools from November 2010 until she resigned on June 29, 2015, according to Lisa Bourcier, spokesperson for the district. Letecia Stauch started her employment in the district as a para-professional and held this position until 2012. She then worked as a special education teacher until her resignation.
Letecia Stauch, the stepmother of 11-year-old Gannon Stauch, was arrested in Myrtle Beach Monday on several charges, including first-degree murder. She is scheduled to appear in court around 9 a.m. Tuesday.
News13 will have a crew in the courtroom. Count on News13 for updates.
- LCG dealing with $28 million budget shortfall
- Florida lawmakers celebrate space launch return to the state
- Pandemic exposes ‘our health system does not serve all’
- Future LSU QB feeds off comparisons to JaMarcus Russell
- Virginia lawmakers want House and Senate leadership to include USPS in next relief package