DELHI, La. — A substitute teacher has been arrested after law enforcement says she was accused of inappropriate sexual conduct with two students.
According to the Richland Parish Sheriff’s Office, Delhi Charter School administrators contacted the Sheriff’s Office on Monday, January 27, 2020, with allegations of inappropriate sexual conduct between a substitute teacher and two juvenile male students.
RPSO Investigators learned during the investigation that Brittany Kirby, 29, had been a substitute teacher at Delhi Charter for approximately one year and had engaged in inappropriate sexual conduct over the past three months with the two male students.
When questioned by investigators, Kirby admitted to the allegations. She was booked into the Richland Parish Detention Center and charged with two counts of Felony Carnal Knowledge of a Juvenile. Her bond has been set at $50,000.
- Lawmakers push federal bill that would fight rise in maternal mortality
- Lawmakers call on Trump Administration to do more about Russian meddling in election
- Jennings PD: 25 dead from opioid overdose since Jan. 1
- 90 Plus: UL employee Angelina Narcisse, 97, is a campus legend
- Eye on Scams: Don’t fall for a coronavirus con