LAKE CHARLES, La. (KLFY) – A Lake Charles student arrested on terrorizing charges.
According to the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office, deputies received a call around 2:30 p.m. on Thursday about a threat made by a student at Molo Middle School.
During an investigation, deputies learned a 14-year-old was threatening other students in the presence of school personnel and the CPSO School Resource Officer. Detectives questioned the student and confirmed the allegations. He was arrested and booked into the Juvenile Detention Center and charged with terrorizing.
Disclaimer: All persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- Actor James Van Der Beek criticizes DNC for not allowing Biden debate
- Trump responds to Biden’s fall on stage: ‘Well, I hope he wasn’t hurt’
- DHS ups monthly appointments for processing asylum seekers to nearly 40,000
- Pride Month starts, but hardships don’t stop for many Mississippians
- Officials: Bossier City man sentenced to 25 years in prison after 2019 Monroe shooting claimed the life of his stepfather