DOTHAN, Ala (WDHN) — A Dothan woman is behind bars after police say she exposed a child to drugs.
According to Dothan Police, in September, DPD investigators received a tip from DHR about a child being exposed to illegal narcotics.
Police say after an investigation, a warrant was obtained for Alaysia Nycole Davis and officers arrested her on Tuesday, October 17. She is charged with one count of Chemical Endangerment of a Child.
Davis was booked into the Houston County Jail on a $15,000 bond.
- Billionaire GOP donor endorses Haley, says Trump’s time has ‘come and gone’
- 3 seriously hurt after driver plows into Christmas parade crowd in California
- Texas AG says abortions still prosecutable despite court exemptions
- DoorDash reveals top-ordered food for 2023
- ‘It’s not worth my time to respond’: Haley on Ramaswamy’s criticism