ALL PERSONS ARE PRESUMED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
FERRIDAY, La. (KTVE/KARD) — On April 15, 2023, the Concordia Parish Sheriff’s Office initiated an investigation into accusations of child sexual abuse that had allegedly occurred over a three-year period. According to reports, 70-year-old John Hampton allegedly told deputies that he sexually abused the child approximately four times.
No more information can be shared at this time due to the investigation’s sensitivity. If anyone has any information on this matter can contact authorities at (318) 336-5231 or submit a tip online using the CPSO mobile app.
- Some Apple customers frustrated by new savings accounts
- Homemade bomb found in Florida neighborhood, officials say
- Look up: This weekend Venus will be at its highest point in the sky
- 1 in 4 children in the US are of Hispanic, Latino descent: Census Bureau
- Does Texas’ ‘drag ban bill’ target transgender Texans?