FRANKLIN COUNTY, Fla. (WMBB) — Authorities are warning to be on the lookout for an escaped inmate in Franklin County.
State inmate Robert Rutherford walked away from his work crew site at the 10-foot hole in Apalachicola, Franklin County Sheriff’s officials wrote. Deputies said Rutherford has an extensive criminal history and advised not to approach him. They also urged Franklin County residents to keep their doors and vehicles locked.
Those with information on his whereabouts, are asked to call the sheriff’s office at 850-670-8500
- Are we in a ‘silent depression’? TikTokers claim 2023 economy is worse than Great Depression
- LA Wallet’s new feature gives Louisiana residents access to vehicle information
- Louisiana resignations ranked 2nd fastest rate in the nation, study reveals
- 18 companies cut ties with Sean Combs’ business venture in wake of sexual assault allegations
- Prison Fellowship Angel Tree connects children of incarcerated to parents