All subjects are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
MOREHOUSE PARISH, La. (KTVE/KARD)– On May 1, 2023, the Morehouse Parish Sherrif’s office and officials of the Louisiana Probation and Parole Office executed a search warrant that resulted in two local men being arrested. According to deputies, Samuel Galvin and Darrell Minor were located in the residence with a large amount of narcotics and other illegal items.
Galvin and Minor were both arrested and transported to the Morehouse Parish Jail where they were booked and charged with four counts of possession with intent to distribute a controlled dangerous substance, three counts of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, possession of a firearm in the presence of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance, and unlawful use of body armor.
- 3 Los Angeles restaurants and chefs win prestigious food award
- LSU Museum of Art gives Baton Rouge kids, community free summer art classes
- Louisiana’s Free Fishing Weekend coming up June 10-11
- Historic Lafayette restaurant Café Vermilionville to close June 24
- Florida father dies after saving son, friends from rip current at beach