A new Miss Teen USA will be crowned tonight in Shreveport.
The competition begins this afternoon at 4 p.m. from George’s Pond at Hirsch Coliseum.
Accomplished young women representing all 50 states and the District of Columbia will compete for the opportunity to become the next Miss Teen USA.
Contestants will compete in Athletic Wear, Evening Gown, Final Question and Final Look. Sophia-Dominguez-Heithoff will crown her successor at the conclusion of the annual event.
- Erin Lim, the face of E! Entertainment’s Snapchat show, The Rundown; regularly appears as co-host of E! News and is a staple in E!’s red carpet coverage.
- Cecilio Asuncion, founder and director of the world’s first all-Transgender model agency, Slay Model Management; 2017 GLAAD Media Award recipient for Outstanding Reality Series for STRUT and the 2013 Outstanding Filipino American Award for LGBT Advocacy.
- Ashley Fox, Award-winning Sports Journalist and Analyst; former NFL Reporter and Columnist for ESPN, Sports Illustrated and the Philadelphia Inquirer.
- Bia Roldan, local reporter
- Brittney Rogers Collins, Miss Louisiana USA 2003; board of directors for Renee’s Run, a non-profit organization committed to raising funds for pancreatic cancer research and treatment.
- Crystle Stewart Sebrechts, Television host, model and actress; founder of MISS Academy (Manners, Image, Style, and Success), an organization committed to translating traditional values through pop culture; Miss USA 2008.
- Kalani Hilliker, Kalani Hilliker – Television star from DANCE MOMS, judge of TV show THE LOOK, model, author, designer and actress.
- Marta Topran, Beauty Director at Seventeen, Cosmopolitan and Women’s Health magazines; specializes in creating content for and connecting with Millennial and Gen Z women and teens across America.